The first edition of the VIB Conference Translational Research in Crops will take place on 22-23 June 2022 in beautiful Ghent, Belgium.
19 leading plant researchers will present their latest data in the following sessions:
- Healthier crops
- Improving crops through Plant architecture
- How do crops cope with biotic stress?
- How do crops adapt to abiotic stress
- Beneficial interactions soil microbiome
- Centuries of crop breeding
Travel grants are available!
Find all the information regarding the conference, the abstract deadlines, and the travel grant here.